sexta-feira, 30 de janeiro de 2015

[12 Meses 12 Esmaltes] Janeiro :: King of Greens - Catrice

Bom dia flores do dia!
Good morning pretties!

Dá para acreditar que o mês já acabou? Como assim? E eu achando que esse ano teria mais tempo para outras coisas.... Continuo trabalhando como uma louca, malhando 4x por semana e ainda estudando... Rsrsrsrsrsrsrs
Can you believe the month has already ended? How's that possible? And I was thinking this year I'd have more time for other stuff... I'm still working a lot, going to the gym 4x/week and studying... Rsrsrsrsrs



Enfim, o primeiro desencalhadinho do ano é o King of Greens da Catrice. Ele é um cremoso com shimmer prateado bem sutil. Super fácil de esmaltar e de limpar e seca rápido também. Características clássicas da marca. Adoro!
Anyway, the first polish to get out of the unused box is King of Greens by Catrice. It's a creme polish with a very subtle silver shimmer. Very easy to apply and to clean and it also dries quickly. Typical characteristics of the brand. I love it!



Nas gêmeas passei uma camada generosa do Francesinha (Ellen Gold) e apliquei os decalques da Born Pretty que tinha guardado na minha caixinha de material. Esses são daqueles de colocar na água, que são os mais fáceis de aplicar.
On the accent nails I applied one generous coat of Francesinha (Ellen Gold) and applied some water decals I got from Born Pretty Store and were sitting in my nail-tool box.



Finalizei tudo com o meu top coat preferido, o Insta- Dri da Sally Hansen, o mais perfeito de todos. Simplesmente amei essa mani. Acho que o decalque combinou super bem com o esmalte, vocês não acham?
I finished everything with my favorite top coat, Insta-Dri by Sally Hansen, the most perfect of them all. I simply love this mani. I think the decal was a perfect match with this polish, don't you think so too?



Super beijoooooooooo!
Big kissssssssssssssssss!