quarta-feira, 1 de outubro de 2014

31DC2014 Day 31: Honor Nails You Love

Bom dia gatíssimas!
Good morning gorgeous!

Voilà, sobrevivi ao desafio! Uhuuuuuuuuuuuuul! Estou devendo milhares de visitas a todas vocês e agradeço de coração pelo carinho e atenção ao me acompanhar nesse mês louco. Vocês são as melhores!
Voilà, I survived the challenge! Uhuuuuuuuuuuuu! I owe thousands of visits on all of your blogs and I'm deeply thankful for your care and interest in following me through this crazy month. You are the best!



São várias as blogueiras que eu admiro e gostaria de homenagear, mas como só posso escolher uma resolvi honrar a australiana excepcional Cathy do blog More Nail Polish reproduzindo essa mani aqui.
There are many bloggers I admire and I'd like to honor, but since I can only pick one I decided to honor the exceptional Cathy from the blog More Nail Polish copying this mani here.


Fiz uma misturinha de base com algumas (não lembro quantas) gotas de esmalte preto para ficar um preto translúcido. Apenas uma camada dele foi suficiente para esse resultado.
I mixed a bit of clear polish with some (can't remember how many) drops of black polish so it would be translucent. One single coat was enough to achieve this result.


Carimbei com as minhas flores preferidas (atualmente) da plaquinha SE04B do set Encore da PUEEN. Depois contornei com um esmalte preto e coloquei um bling vermelho no meio de cada flor.
I stamped it with my favourite flowers (for the time being) from the image plate SE04B from the Encore set by PUEEN. Then I outlined around it with black polish and put a red bling in the middle of each flower.


Amei demais essa mani e espero que vocês tenham gostado também. Mais uma vez, muito obrigada por terem me acompanhado.
I absolutely love this mani and I hope you like it as well. Once again, thank you for following me here.



Um beijão e até a próxima.
Big kiss and see you next time.

31DC2013 Day 31: Honor Nails You Love