segunda-feira, 12 de maio de 2014

Mix 'n Match with Chevrons

Bom dia lindezaaaaas!
Good morning sweeties!

Tudo bem com vocês?
Comigo tudo ótimo. Hoje tenho uma mani super linda (modéstia à parte) para mostrar a vocês. Fiz há umas três semanas e amei tanto que fiquei com pena de tirar.
How are you doing?
I'm great. Today I have a super pretty mani (if you think I can say that myself) to show you. I made it about three weeks ago and was so happy with it I didn't even want to take it off.


Já tinha usado esse azul divo, o Succès Azuré da Bourjois, para uma resenha da Born Pretty e fiquei devendo uma foto dele peladinho, por isso tirei essa aqui. Como vocês sabem, não posso fazer swatches, por isso tento sempre tirar uma foto do bonito antes de fazer arte.
I already used this gorgeous blue, Succès Azuré by Bourjois, on a Born Pretty review and owed you a picture of it "naked", so I took this one. As you may know, I can't swatch, so I always try to take a picture of the polish by itself before doing art on it.


Depois de tirada a foto, removi-o do anelar e do dedo médio para fazer a mix 'n match. No dedo médio foram duas camadas do meu glitter xodózinho, o Glistening Snow da China Glaze. No anelar e no polegar foram duas camadas do Francesinha da Ellen Gold.
After the picture was taken, I removed it from the ring and middle finger to make the mix 'n match. On the middle finger I applied to coats of my favourite glitter, Glistening Snow by China Glaze. On the ring finger and the thumb I applied two coats of Francesinha by Ellen Gold.


Passei top coat no branco e esperei secar para poder colocar as fitinhas da Nail Vinyls e passar o Succès Azuré por cima. Se o esmalte de base não estiver bem seco, as danadinhas arrancam tudo. Por isso são tão boas e os designs ficam tão perfeitinhos. Coloquei um bling no indicador e no mindinho só para não deixar o azul sozinho, e voilà!
I top coated the white polish and waited for it to dry so I could put on the Nail Vinyls and apply Succès Azuré on top. If the base colour is not completely dry, the tapes rip it off. That's why they're so good and designs are always so crisp. I put a bling on the index and pinky so the blue wouldn't be alone, and voilà!


Eu amei demais demais demais essa mani! Acho que é uma das minhas preferidas. E vocês, também gostam de chevrons?
Super beijo e até o próximo post.
I love love love this mani! I think it's one of my favourites. What about you? Do you also like chevrons?
Big kiss and see you on the next post.