sábado, 15 de fevereiro de 2014

V.I.P.A. with Sini from the blog Kynnet iskussaan

Bom dia flores do dia!
Good morning sweeties!

Tudo bem por ai? Hoje trago a vocês mais uma convidada especial, a Sini do blog Kynnet iskussaan, uma finlandesa super simpática que conheci no IG (Instagram - sigam a gente por lá também @Gio_Nails e @Sinney) e adoro as manis delicadas e elegantes que ela faz! Deleitem-se!
How are you doing? Today I bring you another special guest, Sini from the blog Kynnet iskussaan, a very sweet Finnish lady I met on IG (follow us there as well @Gio_Nails and @Sinney) and I love the delicate and elegant mani's she creates! Enjoy!



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello lovely ladies and warm greetings from wintery (yet rainy) Finland! My name is Sini, a fellow nail polish addict and I am honored to be Giovanna’s international V.I.P.A. today. 


The nails for today’s post are something I consider to be truly ’me’. I love light shaded creme polishes, I love everything nude, light brown and shades of pink. I usually do manicures with at least 3 colours that go nicely together and that is exactly what I wanted to do today too. When I do my nails I love having one corner stone polish so to say - something to base my manis on and something from where I get the idea for the complete manicure. This time I chose it to be Sand Tropez by Essie. 


In my opinion, every mani should also have some bling. I like to add glitter to one of the nails and use a glitter that compliments the corner stone polish. That glitter today is My Favorite Ornament by OPI, an amazingly pretty polish and the only polish that I’ve ever bought a spare bottle of!


In addition to one glittery nail, I usually do one additional accent nail. It usually has a stamp on it, as it does this time too. First I polished my ring finger with No Baggage Please by Essie and then stamped it with MoYou London’s Pro Collection 07. As a finishing touch I added a few golden studs to three of my nails because these simple studs seem to be something I just can’t get enough of!



So here’s my mani created just for Giovanna’s blog, I hope you like it! It has been super fun to participate and once again thank you Giovanna for having me as a V.I.P.A.! Have a great day everyone!

-Sini

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E ai gente, o que vocês acharam das unhas dela? Lindas né? Adorei a participação dela. Mais uma vez obrigada por ter aceitado o convite Sini.
Ah, já ia esquecendo de dizer, quando a convidei para ser minha convidada V.I.P.A. de hoje, ela me surpreendeu com o mesmo convite. Por isso se vocês quiserem ver o post que preparei para o blog dela, é só passar lá que já está no ar.
So girls, what do you think about her nails? They're gorgeous aren't they? I love her mani. Once again thank you for accepting the invitation Sini.
Oh, I was almost missing it, when I invited her to be my V.I.P.A. guest, she surprised me with the same invitation. So, if you want to check the post I prepared for her blog, just head there because it's already live.

Super beijo e até amanhã com mais uma mani do desafio.
Big kiss and see you tomorrow with another mani from the challenge.