quarta-feira, 24 de outubro de 2012

Outubro Rosa - Astrid In Wonderland by O.P.I

Bom dia chéries!
Good morning dears!

Hoje eu venho abalar Bangú com essa maravilha aqui!
Vi o comercial na TV e pensei: tenho que ter ao menos um!
Today I come to rock your world with this gorgeous over here!
I saw the announcement on the TV and had to have at least one!


Vocês devem estar se perguntando qual né?! Eu explico!
Acaba de ser lançada a nova coleção da O.P.I por aqui... a novidade é que é a primeira parceria com uma famosa européia, a Astrid Bryan!
You must be asking yourselves which one, right?! I explain!
O.P.I has just launched its new collection around here... the thing is that it's the first partnership with a famous European woman, Astrid Bryan!



Quem?
Astrid Bryan é modelo, fashion designer, atriz, cantora-compositora, apresentadora de TV e produtora. Nascida em Antuérpia (aqui na Bélgica) em 1983, famosa em Hollywood e casada com Anthony John Adrian Bryan desde 2006.
Who?
Astrid Bryan is a model, fashion designer, actress, singer-song writer, TV personality and producer. She was born in Antwerp (here in Belgium) in 1983, famous in Hollywood and married with Anthony John Adrian Bryan since 2006.

Enfim, uma gralha chata e mimada de quem os belgas morrem de orgulho só porque ela faz sucesso em Hollywood!
Por que eu comprei o esmalte? Porque é exclusividade aqui da Bélgica! Até o presente momento, não se sabe se estará disponível em outros países, por isso eu comprei!
Anyway, a spoiled annoying girl the Belgians are proud of just because she's famous in Hollywood!
Why did I buy the polish? Because it's a exclusivity for Belgium! Until now, no one knows for sure if it's going to be available in other countries as well or not, that's why I bought it!

São 4 cores:
There are 4 colors:



My pimped out Wonderland (black/preto), Amazing California Love (fuchsia/rosa fúcsia), Go Nutty for Donutty (light brown/ marrom claro) & Chillin' by the Pool (light gray/ cinza claro).



Como as outras todas são básicas e tediosas (como os belgas) a única que me seduziu foi esse fúcsia lindo, Amazing California Love!
Coisa mais linda gente! Um pouco mais consistente do que os outros esmaltes da O.P.I mas uma delícia de passar. Tem um brilho incrível e esse acabamento emborrachado que vocês podem ver!
Since all the others are basic boring colors (like the Belgians themselves), the only one that seduced me was this beautiful fuchsia!
Such a beauty guys! The formula is a little bit more consistent than the other O.P.I polishes but it's very easy to pose.
It has this amazing shine and rubber finish you can see!



Para enfeitar, completei com uns adesivinhos da Essence!
To make it pop even more, I put a few Essence stickers!



O que vocês me dizem?
What do you say?



Eu simplesmente amei!
Beijos e até domingo!
I absolutely love it!
Kisses and see you on Sunday!