sábado, 22 de setembro de 2012

Americanos Direto de NY

Oi meninas! Olha eu aqui de novo!
Hello Girls! Here I am again!


Tive que vir mostrar à vocês duas das maravilhas que comprei ontem!
Andamos um monte ontem e achei esse camelô de esmaltes em Little Italy:
I had to come show you two of the many beauties I bought yesterday!
We've walked a lot and I found this polish stand in Little Italy:





Vocês acreditam que comprei 12 esmaltes por US$27??!! Pois é!
Mas o que vim mostrar à vocês foram dois que comprei na Gideon's Drug (1385 Broadway with 38th street). Olhem a minha cara de fanática quando vi essas prateleiras:
Can you believe that I bought 12 polishes for US$27??!! Seriously!
But what I came to show you are two that I bought at Gideon's Drug (1385 Broadway with 38th street). Look my crazy face when I saw these shelves:




Comprei 15 esmaltes, entre Zoya, OPI, Essie e China Glaze; e duas top coats, uma da OPI e uma Seche Vite. Vocês podem encontrar todas as fotos na fanpage do blog no Facebook!
I bought 15 polishes, of the brands Zoya, OPI, Essie and China Glaze; and two top coats, one from OPI and a Seche Vite. You can see all the pictures at the fanpage of the blog on Facebook!

Meu amor chegou a ficar chateado comigo pois acabei gastando muito com esmaltes que não precisava! Concordo com ele que não precisava, mas queria muito e já tinha separado um budget só para esmaltes, por isso não me martirizo, mas realmente preciso dar uma freada nos gastos... Rsrsrsrrs
My love was even pissed at me because I spent a lot of money with polishes I didn't need!
I agree with him that I didn't need them, but I wanted them so badly and had already set a budget only for polishes, that's why I don't make myself a martyr, by I really need to slow down with the spendings... Rsrsrsrs

Mas falando de esmaltes, as maravilhas que eu trago para vocês hoje são:
But talking about polish, the beauties I bring you today are:

Your Web or Mine? da coleção The Amazing Spider Man da OPI. Um rosa metálico shimmer lindo de morrer, super gostoso de esmaltar, com uma camada já cobriu bem mas passei duas só para garantir a perfeição do filhote!
Your Web or Mine? from OPI's The Amazing Spider Man collection. A metallic shimmer pink beautiful to death, very good to pose, with one coat it had covered pretty well but I put two coats just to insure the perfection of it!





Para transformar essa lindeza, passei por cima o Full Spectrum da China Glaze. Um super lindo com uma base de cor lilás bem clarinho e glitters coloridos minúsculos... Enfim, essa maravilha que vocês podem ver!
To transform this beauty, I covered it with Full Spectrum from China Glaze. A super beautiful polish with a light lilac base color and full of colorful tiny glitters...
Anyway, this wonderful thing you can see!

Eu achei que ele seria mais do tipo base transparente com glitters mas me enganei... Daria até par tê-lo esmaltado sozinho, com três camadas ele ficaria um luxo de lindo!
Mas também amei o resultado por cima do OPI.
I thought it would be something like a transparent base and the colorful glitters but I was wrong... I could even have used it by itself, with three coats it would be perfect!



Detalhe que ele seca meio opaco, os glitters brilham que é uma loucura, mas a cor de fundo fica como se tivesse passado uma cobertura opaca, vocês conseguem perceber?
A detail is that is drys a little matte, the glitters shine like crazy, but the base color looks like I had passed a matte top coat, can you notice it?



Como a textura áspera me dá coisinhas, passei a top coat da OPI para deixá-lo lisinho e com um pouco mais de brilho!
O que vocês acham?
Since the rough texture gives me things, I posed a top coat from OPI to smooth it and give it a little more shine!
What do you think?